Friday, February 17, 2012

NY Fashion Week Days 6 and 7

Final FW post, I promise. This last collection of looks is just so lovely, I wish I had an occasion (and the budget) to wear clothes like these. Happy Friday! 


Tory Burch






I love this collection, LOVE it. It's so romantic and whimsical. 







This collection is a nice contrast to Tory Burch. These outfits look a bit like something that the White Witch from The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe would wear. And the styling of the hair is fabulous! 
See all of the other looks here.








See all of the looks here









Okay, so forgive me for just posting the biggest, frilliest dresses, as there were many other pieces in the collection, but I am just drawn to how magical and pretty they are! 

And seriously, how cute is he?!

The entire collection is here.


No comments:

Post a Comment