Thursday, February 16, 2012

NY Fashion Week Days 4 and 5

I'm going to combine my favorites as I got a little behind trying to follow the day-to-day activities. Shocking, right?

Diane Von Furstenberg





An old favorite, I love the variety in this collection and the pops of color here and there. See all of the looks here.


Lela Rose





I had actually never heard of this designer before, but I am now obsessed. The mix of prints, the colors, everything about this collection is beautiful. View all of the photos here. Trust me, it's worth your time!







Wild and fun, that's how I would describe Alice + Olivia. 
See the other looks here







Elegant, beautiful, sophisticated. I just LOVE that white dress with the lines and orange belt.
See everything here

All of the images are via the New York Magazine Fashion Section



No comments:

Post a Comment