Thursday, February 9, 2012

NY Fashion Week: Day 1

Fashion Week in NYC has begun! Fall 2012 looks will be debuting over the next week and I will attempt to follow along and share some of my favorite pieces, so it will be a little fashion-heavy around here for a while. There is just so much inspiration to be found (for me, at least!) in the colors, textures and fabrics that walk the runway. 


NY Magazine has a great guide to fashion week, it's packed full of info on the shows and photos from the collections. All images are via the NY Magazine Fashion Section.




 



 

I LOVE them! The fact that these two gentlemen created all of those delicate, beautiful dresses just makes me smile. Be sure to check out the rest of their wonderful collection here.






 The colors and construction of these dresses are gorgeous, they just feel like fall. See the full collection here.





I love how these dresses have a slight 20's/flapper vibe. They remind me of Woody Allen's Midnight in Paris. View the entire collection here.

Kate Spade and Rebecca Taylor are tomorrow-more soon!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE those guys! And that bcbg dress with the blue stripe. Bestill my heart. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete