Sunday, January 1, 2012

A New Year, A New Drawing


Drawing by Emily Laurel Harris, 2012

It's the first day of the year, how exciting! I thought I would start off the new year with a new little doodle that I finished today. It finally feels like winter here in Minnesota, so the timing is appropriate. The weather for the past two months has been pretty incredible, although I did kind of miss having snow on Christmas. The new year began with a blast of cold air and a lovely ice/snow mix, so I guess winter has decided to arrive in 2012, just as I was getting used to, and loving, the above average temperatures.

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe you even put the words "lovely" and "ice/snow mix" in the same sentence!

    Ali

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Ali. Clearly I need to be more literal! :)

    ReplyDelete