Saturday, December 31, 2011

2012 Here We Come! Happy New Year!


It's hard to believe that another year has flown by already! In a way I am sad to see 2011 come to a close because so many exciting things happened, but I love the seemingly fresh beginning that the new year brings. I'm not really into resolutions, but I do like to take some time to think about the coming year and things that I would like to do, or accomplish. Do you have any resolutions or goals for the new year?

As always I want to read more, blog more, continue to eat well, but most importantly, I would like to take more time to appreciate the people and things that make my life so wonderful. Sometimes I feel as though I complain too much about the unnecessary, or focus too much energy on the negative instead of taking in, and enjoying all of the good that surrounds me. Bad habits are hard to break, but it's always worth trying, so I guess that's one of my big goals for 2012. Bring it on, new year!

Thank you for taking the time to read my little piece of the internet. Here's to a safe and happy new year, and may 2012 be filled with lots of good things for us all!

Image via We Heart It

No comments:

Post a Comment