Friday, January 27, 2012

Happy Friday!

A few fun things for the weekend, have a good one!



1) Check out this KitchenAid mixer made out of legos by Bruce Lowell. Fabulous! See all of the other fun Lego sculptures here. via Colossal 




2) Did you see Maurice Sendak on the Colbert Report? He's so feisty!
Watch part 1 and part 2

3) The Jason Wu collection is coming to Target on February 5th, he designed the gown that Michelle Obama (the link will take you to a great photo gallery of gowns throughout history) wore to the inaugural ball. What do you think of the collection? These are a few of my favorite pieces. See the whole collection here


 4) Have you seen Midnight in Paris? Oh my goodness, it's absolutely wonderful and caught me totally by surprise. I am a huge Woody Allen fan as Manhattan and Annie Hall are two of my most favorite movies. If you haven't seen this one, I highly recommend it and the soundtrack is pretty great as well. Vanity Fair posted an article on some of the inspiration behind the movie, but if you haven't seen the film, be cautious before reading it because the article gives away some of the major plot points!



1 comment: