Friday, July 22, 2011

Friday This & That

It's Friday. It's hot. I'm distracted. I am trying to work on a very challenging project, and it's coming together quite slowly. While trolling the internet for inspiration, I came across these lovelies to share with you. TGIF! Stay cool!

Some valuable words from Ira Glass, it's like someone KNEW that I needed to see this today. Via Mint Design Blog


I just stumbled across the work of Emma Block, and I love, love, love her style.




And I would really like a glass of this Back Porch tea, recipe from Saveur.com. Sounds delicious, right?

MAKES ONE DRINK

INGREDIENTS

6 oz. unsweetened, fruit-infused iced tea (like Republic of Tea's Cranberry-Blood Orange Black Tea)
1.5 oz gin
Sliced white peach, or another fresh fruit
Seltzer to top

INSTRUCTIONS

In a collins glass filled with ice, combine the tea, gin, and fruit. Top with seltzer, stir, and serve.



1 comment:

  1. Sending inspiration your way on this hot Friday, Em!

    ReplyDelete