Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Chicago: Part 1

I just returned from a five day adventure in Chicago for the How Design Conference, which was completely inspiring and amazing! I am still organizing all of my notes and thoughts so my first post is all photos. I can't wait to tell you all about the speakers and what I took away from the conference, more soon!

I love this camera store. The sign, as well as the inside are so old school. The place is stocked floor to ceiling with Leica, Mamiya and Rolleiflex cameras, as well as REAL film and many other goodies. I wish there were more stores around like this, it's a little gem!



We stumbled upon this cool Obey mural, it was huge!

The Picasso sculpture in Daley plaza was one of the first major public artworks in Chicago.

The Corn Cob buildings are among my favorite structures in Chicago.


Loved this window display, such crazy detail in the paper cutouts.

No comments:

Post a Comment