Friday, September 4, 2009

Happy Friday!

Me, as I struggle to capture the moment.


A not-so-great shot of all of my work together.


Such a swanky building!


I share with you some photos of the show opening last night (again, as usual, apologies for the poor photos, I haven't had my good camera with me lately!). It went well, good turnout and lots of cool art. Good times.

Happy looong weekend everyone! I know I am looking forward to three blissful days of reading, sleeping, cooking and watching some TV on DVD (shameful, I know-but so good!).

2 comments:

  1. Congrats, Em! It looks awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks so fantastic they look so wonderful all together as a series of 9 like that.
    The building looks sooo swanky and cool - a perfect place to display your great work.
    Hope you enjoyed the long weekend.

    ReplyDelete