Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Summer Studio


I know this isn't the best photo, but it's what I could do in a pinch. This print was probably my most favorite school project. I really fell in love with screen printing which leads me to the point of this post...

A goal I have for myself this summer is to set up a screen printing studio in the garage. It feels kind of daunting and overwhelming right now, but I know it needs to happen. I thought if I announced it publicly that it would make it a bit more official and then I would have no excuse for not following through.

So yes, if all goes according to plan I hope to be making prints, t-shirts? bags? cards? in the coming months. Hold me to it please, because I really need a creative outlet AWAY from the computer. Too much of my time recently has been sucked up by this machine. I need to be outside, making art and drinking lemonade! Mmmm summer!

1 comment: