Friday, November 11, 2011

My Weekly Internet Collection

A short list of things that I found fascinating this week.

1. This article on The Book Deal about book jacket design.


2. I can't wait to get my hands on a copy of the illustrated version of Food Rules: An Eaters Manual by Michael Pollen, illustrated by Maria Kalman (my idol). 

3. I am obsessed with listening to podcasts of Design Matters with Debbie Millman. She recently interviewed Jake and Pum Lefebure of Design Army. Have a listen.



4. I absolutely LOVE the cover of this book, and I can't wait to check it out. The book trailer animates some of the lovely illustrations by Carson Ellis (The Mysterious Benedict Society). Apparently the baby brother in the story is abducted by a murder of crows and is taken to the impassable wilderness. Sounds wonderfully creepy and weird.


















5. I really want to make these Crispy Squash Rounds via How Sweet It Is, such an interesting idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment