Friday, September 24, 2010

Fashion Week: My Mindless Mini Recap

Hello, it's been over a month now since I updated this old thing. We have been so busy working on the house that I have let the blog completely slide. But here I am, ready to keep my tiny piece of the internet alive, somehow.

So, as I have said before, I love Fashion Week. But I completely missed out this year on NY's week (my fav.), because I have been so preoccupied with other things. I have been browsing the Women's Wear Daily website to get myself up to speed.

Some of my favorites:

Alice and Olivia-Love them because their outfits are simple, yet completely beautiful.


Betsy Johnson-I have loved her forever, she just has so much spunk! Now I am not a big fan of the outfit below on the left, but the one on the right? Adorable! Pairing a dress with wellies, if done right, is just so sweet.

Kate Spade-I love that her style is so classic, yet with a twist. Her magazine ads are beautiful, and she just knows how to market her brand so well. I'm not so sure about the black socks with heels in the bottom photo, though.


That's my mini fashion ramble for now, but there is more to come soon, I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment