Sunday, August 2, 2009

More Books!

Here are some photos of another project I worked on for Stone Arch Books. These books were purchased from Italy, product we buy and redesign is always a bit more difficult to concept. The style of illustrations in each book (eight books total-I worked on four of them) are drastically different, which created quite the challenge! I designed the branding for the series and the patterns around the edge of the book on the two shown.

Apologies for the poor photos, I am having issues with my camera.



3 comments:

  1. Emily -
    These are wonderful - the graphic apples for Snow White -awesome. The paisley/teardrop shapes for Cinderella are great too - I like how you've incorporated that "bookplate" look to the back of the book. Palette for both is really great too..dealing with those tones can be kinda tricky to find something that "pops" enough.
    Very good to hear from you - and thank you for the kind comments re: those spokie dokies! : ) Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh they look totally sweet, it must have been a fun fun project to work on, congrats

    ReplyDelete