Tuesday, August 25, 2009

All Work...No Play.


A quick hello in between cleaning glass, printing and putting my patterns into frames. I am in a show at the Burnsville Performing Arts Center next week, so if you are in the Twin Cities area and are in the mood for a little jaunt to a quaint neighboring borough, come check it out! The opening reception will take place September 3rd from 6-9pm and the show runs until November 8th. I will be posting photos on this here blog sometime next week as well.

In the meantime, a lovely friend of mine sent me this today and I loved it so much I thought I would share it with you. I am not quite sure where she found it, but type made out of shoes? That's like two of my favorite things put together! Heart! Thanks for sending this my way Katie!

3 comments:

  1. I sincerely heart this poster too, it is truly a fusion of two great things. LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, this is just TOO cool...you're right...typography and shoes..how can you beat that? I absolutely LOVE lettering of all kinds so thank you for sharing this! Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anytime, Em, and congrats on the show! Please do take photos so I can attend it vicariously. I'll see if I can find where the type came from.

    ReplyDelete