Tuesday, June 23, 2009

New Business Cards?


I am attempting to redesign/update my business cards, as I was still in school the last time I made some, so you could say that I am quite overdue for a new look. My sweet little guy above is on the front of my card now and I would like to do something a bit more sophisticated this time around (see below).



I apologize for not linking correctly to the above images, but I cannot for the life of me remember where I found them! I really like the use of pattern on one side of the card and the simple, yet elegant type on the other. I would love to have a few different patterns on the back side of my cards-how fun would that be? This is more of a longer term project, as I have no dire need for new cards at the moment, just something I like to daydream about in my spare time. Fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment